Thursday, November 22, 2012

Boys and there toys!


EnigmaticCulture-So misunderstood....


Well Happy Thanks Giving, great now thats out the way let me introduce a toy called 

Sex In A Can Lady Lager


Not a bad product, had lil issue on the size. I imagined something tight but this was TO tight for me. This would be perfect for small guys but if your thick it can become uncomfortable. As long as you're under 6 inches I say you will do just fine. 


Its cheaper than a flesh-light, made from the same material, and the inner texture feels good! If you heat it up in warm water then use it for a second its easy to imagine being inside of a women but it does turn cold to fast. I found myself taking breaks to warm it up (not fun in the moment). 

With it's compact size the can again is really tight . If you do full suction it makes a farting noise, if that bothers you just unscrew it just a little and you should be ok. With clean up You can't use silicone lube on this product! If you do, the cyberskin basically melts leaving you with pink goo. Water-based lubes only for most adult products try Pjur (which is also on the same site) for a concentrated water-based lube. It's a little pricey,but diffidently worth it. 

My star rating 6 out of 10
Overall easy to handle,clean and maintain. Suitable for small to medium members. Not for large members.


I get paid to review it, so I do it .... AJ


For this product go to www.sextoysguru.com























No comments:

Post a Comment